Shop the SLC: A Holiday Market
Back by popular demand, Shop the SLC 2016 is inspired by the success of last year’s market. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift, getting into the holiday spirit or want to witness and support Ryerson’s homegrown talent, come and peruse the SLC Market.
From November 29th to December 1st, Shop the SLC: A Holiday Market will be showcasing over 26 Ryerson community vendors and festive activities in the bustling Amphitheatre space.
From 10am to 4pm each day, you will find the diverse representation of Ryerson community members as vast as the selection of treasures you will find at the market: jewelry, food, men’s and women’s fashion, ceramics, knitwear, beauty products, artwork and more!
So what are you waiting for? Come support Ryerson’s homegrown entrepreneurs, hobbyists and crafters. For many of them, it’s their first opportunity to gain valuable marketplace experience.
You won’t want to miss the first day which will feature a cheerful photobooth.
In the spirit of the season, help by bringing a non-perishable food item to donate to the Ryerson Good Food Room.
The 2016 list of vendors:
Tuesday, November 29th
- Nudy Patooty – Fashion
- Stanley Tsai Art – Cards
- Boob Pot – Homeware
- Made With Love Pastries – Baked Goods
- Jigar Solanki – Homeware
- Four Fifty Apparel – Mens Wear
- Rochelle – Accessories
- The Treasured Giftshop – Fashion and Homeware
Wednesday, November 30th
- StyleCircle – Fashion Magazine
- xavthelabel – Clothes/ Accessories
- RyeBeauty – Makeup
- Transient Turtle – Accessories
- Amanda Chin – Accessories
- Azha – Jewelry
- Ryerson Athletics – Rams Spirit Wear
- Infinitely Classics – t-shirts
- Shoppinglee –Fashion/Homeware
Thursday, December 1st
- Monkey Hut Café – Food
- Ms. Dress Up – Accessories
- Mindberries – Jewelry
- Janella Fonseca – Art
- YimYarn Crochet – Accessories
- Black Orchid – Accessories
- Children of Hope Uganda – Accessories
- Samantha Kranyak – Cards
- madebyjay – Art
- Bloom & Roots – Makeup