Come explore, discover and support Ryerson talent at the 3rd annual Shop the SLC: A Holiday Market November 20-24, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Student Learning Centre’s first floor Amphitheatre.
Just in time for the holidays: one of a kind crafts, food, art, jewelry, clothing and more!
Are you crafty? A baker? An artist? An entrepreneur? Does your student group have merchandise to sell? Do you have a business that you want to showcase in a high traffic area? Join us at Shop the SLC – we are welcoming all types of vendors!
As a Shop the SLC vendor, you will get:
- A FREE space to sell your product
- A chance to network with
potential clients and collaborators
- Exposure as a vendor and new potential opportunities
- A full day in a high traffic area
- A no-risk opportunity to test out your business, product or ideas!
Apply by October 6 if you:
- Are a Ryerson student, faculty, staff member, alumni or community member
- Have product or service to showcase and sell
- Can dedicate ONE full day between November 20 – 24 between 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org