As a welcoming space for the Ryerson community to meet and socialize, the two-storey entrance of the SLC is available to book for campus activities and events. Known as the Amphitheatre, the L-shape space is filled with tiered casual seating for approximately 100 people. This overlooks an open-concept floor with over 800 square feet of unobstructed space, with standing room for approximately 90 people.
The SLC Amphitheatre can be used in a variety of ways. Don’t hesitate to be creative and add your own touch! Priority is given to activities that are non-traditional in their approach. Think of new ways to use the space, deliver programming and engage your participants!
Interested in bringing your next event to life in the SLC? Here are the steps below:
- Have you checked out our guidelines?
- Find an available date. Please note that we require four weeks minimum lead time for all Amphitheatre event requests. Events requests can be submitted up to six months in advance. Groups can hold up to two events per month.
- Share your great idea with us by using this request form.
- Our Amphitheatre Review committee goes over requests on a bi-weekly basis. When reviewed, you will be contacted on the next steps!
- Come meet our team for a site visit so we can get into the nitty gritty details.
- Host your #worldclass event in the SLC Amphitheatre