All tabling bookings will be considered in accordance with the following guidelines.
Your activity must:
- Be reputation-enhancing by design
- Enhance the academic and overall student experience
- Be intentional in its effort to collaborate with an existing group/initiative/activity/resource on campus
- Be welcoming to any student or Ryerson community member
- Be inclusive in considering how to make the activity accessible by minimizing barriers for attendance
Policy of Booking lead times
You can only book a tabling activity 3 weeks in advance of the tabling date. Groups are able to book tables twice a week for a maximum of 4 hours per booking. Please allow at least 2 business days for a response to your request.
Policy on “no shows”
Please note, if you/the organization do not attend the scheduled Tabling booking within 30 minutes of your booking time, without giving at least 12-hour notice, your booking will be cancelled and you may lose tabling booking privileges for a duration of 2 weeks.
Tabling space is dedicated to Ryerson Community members only. For any third party space requests, please contact Ryerson’s Facilities Department.