All tabling bookings will be considered in accordance with the following guidelines.
Your activity must:
- Be reputation-enhancing by design
- Enhance the academic and overall student experience
- Be intentional in its effort to collaborate with an existing group/initiative/activity/resource on campus
- Be welcoming to any student or Ryerson community member
- Be inclusive in considering how to make the activity accessible by minimizing barriers for attendance
Policy of Booking lead times
You can only book a tabling activity 3 weeks in advance of the tabling date. Groups are able to book tables twice a week for a maximum of 4 hours per booking. Please allow at least 2 business days for a response to your request.
Policy on “no shows”
Please note, if you/the organization do not attend the scheduled Tabling booking within 30 minutes of your booking time, without giving at least 12-hour notice, your booking will be cancelled and you may lose tabling booking privileges for a duration of 2 weeks.
Music may be played at tabling activities as long as the volume remains at a level that is respectful of other students in the space and is not disruptive.
Tabling space is dedicated to Ryerson Community members only. For any third party space requests, please contact Ryerson’s Facilities Department.