What you need to know about closures during renovations
The 5th and 8th floors of the SLC will be closed for renovations at certain times this summer. We are making improvements to CGWR’s and open spaces to provide students an even better experience in the building.
- Repainting the walls on 5th and 8th floors
- Sound absorption installation in all CGWR’s
- Installing new whiteboards
- Carpets removed in 5th and 8th floor CGWRs
- New carpeting on the 8th floor open spaces
When are the closures?
- CGWR’s are offline and unavailable from June 24 to July 29
- The entire floor is closed for construction from July 7 to July 18
- CGWR’s are offline and unavailable from July 8 to August 10
- The entire floor is closed for construction from July 22 to August 10
There will be no elevator access to the 5th and 8th floors during the construction periods. Elevators will bypass those floors during those dates.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation as we work to enhance the SLC!