The SLC will be opening January 17th, 2022.
Monday – Friday: 8AM-11PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Last Entry: 10PM
You no longer need to book a desk before arrival. Desks will be first come first serve. CGWRs will continue to be bookable spaces at half capacity.
Everyone entering the SLC will need:
- Your Ryerson OneCard
- A complete health screening & proof of vaccination via the RyersonSafe app
- A mask
If you have any questions or accessibility concerns regarding accessing the SLC please email email@example.com and a staff member will be in touch with you.
All guests must stay 2 meters apart at all times and keep elevator use to two people per elevator. We are asking that all students maintain physical distancing within the SLC. If you are conversing with another student we ask that you keep your mask on and keep the recommended 2 meter distance between you. Find more information on physical distancing while on campus here.
Not following SLC guidelines may result in a suspension of your booking access.
Please do your part to keep the SLC a safe space for everyone.
IMPORTANT: Please read the following updated CGWR guidelines before booking!
- 5 hour maximum booking time for a CGWR per session
- CGWR capacity will continue to be reduced to 50% occupancy
- Students will no longer need to show a CGWR reservation at the check-in desk
- All students will have a standard 40 hours per week for CGWR bookings
- CGWR bookings will be available over a 14 day window
- Students will have 30 minute to arrive for their CGWR booking. If you are more than 30 minutes late you forfeit your CGWR reservation
- Students may study in empty CGWRs until someone with a booking arrives