Help us celebrate our first anniversary!
Share your SLC stories, memories, tips and photos using #RSLCYR1 and contribute to creating SLC’s digital Time Capsule.
All the content you generate using #RSLCYR1 this week (February 22-26) will be saved
in a time capsule and rediscovered on our fifth anniversary in the year 2020.
Monday: Rediscover the SLC
- Reminisce about some memorable times and what you’ve discovered at the SLC! It can be anything from your best spot to study, most helpful resource, best view or your first impression.
Tuesday: SLC Tips
- What great resources and services have you taken advantage of that you want to share with your peers? What cool tip would you give new Ryerson students about the SLC?
Wednesday: Campus/Ramily Pride
- Brag a little! Show us what makes you proud to be a Ryerson Ram. Show your spirit by posing with Eggy, wear your Ryerson gear, take photos in our SLC frames (located: 8th floor, 6th floor, 4th & 3rd floors) – have fun with your squad.
Thursday: Faces of the SLC
- Share your selfies, group photos and event shots! Meet the people of the SLC: SLC Student Engagement & Leadership Team (SEAL), the Campus Facilities & Sustainability team and the academic stakeholders including the Launch Zone, Library’s Digital Media Experience and Student Learning Support.
Friday: 20/20 – The Future of the SLC
- Looking back, makes us think ahead. After a week of reminiscing, it’s time to inspire our future. How do you envision the SLC in five years? What will it mean to students in the year 2020?
The SLC is a special place thanks to you.
Celebrate with us by spreading the word about our world-class destination. Help build Ryerson’s reputation and make history by contributing to the #RSLCYR1 digital time capsule.