The SLC is looking for a Student Content Creator.
Contract starts May 1st and ends Sept 3rd.
Guided by the Creative & Communications Coordinator, the Student Content Creator will be tasked with understanding the voice of the SLC and the guests who use the space. They will be producing creative writing pieces for print and digital, as well as social media content. Get ready to collaborate with stakeholders, team members, and students; creating great work is a team effort!
This position is an exciting opportunity to:
- Gain creative & marketing experience and knowledge
- Gain writing, editing and interviewing experience
- Gain web publishing experience
- Learn to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Gain experience working as part of a team
- Enhance organizing and analyzing information using technology and traditional means
Find the job posting HERE.
Or, log into the Ryerson Career Boost site and search under “Other On-Campus Job Opportunities” for the Student Content Creator posting. This position is NOT a Career Boost position.
Interview spots are filling fast! Deadline: April 22nd
We look forward to hearing from you!