Join us in celebrating the Parodos Festival, put on by the SLC’s newest academic stakeholder, the School of Performance. The inaugural festival is part of Ryerson’s sesquicentennial celebrations and will set the stage for the brand new Performance Zone. This event is open to the public and will take place from June 5 – 18 in the School of Performance, as well as the SLC Amphitheatre
Parodos will be presenting performances featuring a variety of artists – including both Ryerson students and local artists – to showcase diverse talent and foster creativity in the next generation shaping Toronto’s art scene.
The SLC is thrilled to host several performances throughout the festival. Take a look at the list below for performances taking place in the SLC Amphitheatre.
- June 9: MUSIC | Sheldon Universe at 9:15 p.m.
- June 10: MUSIC | To the Moon and Back by Meher Pavri and David Michael Moote, accompanied by Paul Moody on piano 1:30 p.m. (Free for Ryerson students!)
- June 10: MUSIC | Sheldon Universe Music 9:15 p.m.
- June 16: MUSIC | DJ Dopey and Jasper 9:15 p.m.
- June 17: MUSIC | DJ Dopey and Jasper 9:15 p.m.
For more information on the Parodos Festival, please visit their website. The afternoon performance on June 10 is free for all Ryerson students; for all other shows happening after SLC operating hours, tickets can be purchased by contacting the box office at 416-979-5118 or email@example.com.